Welcome to Green & Cleaner
By visiting our website you have taken the first step
toward leading a healthier life for you, your clothes, your home
and your environment.
Overview of Green & Cleaner
- Wet-Cleaning Process is EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved.
- All natural, non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning products
- Safe for the environment - No air, water or soil contamination
- Garments are cleaner & brighter, last longer, smell fresher
- Hands-on ownership committed to customer service and excellence
- Skilled, knowledgeable technicians dedicated to the art of cleaning
When we were looking for a new
business in Rhode Island, we wanted to find something that would
be relevant to the changing world.
Being health conscious and environmentally aware, Green &
Cleaner, garment and fine home furnishing cleaners, was a
Recent NYC transplants, we bring years of marketing, sales and
garment experience. Together with a dedicated staff of skilled
professionals, Green & Cleaner will provide the highest quality
standards of cleaning and customer service.
Stephanie & Jack Isenberg
We are proud members of the Dry Cleaning and Laundry Institute,
the premier international trade association for garment care
professionals. Through legislative & regulatory policy
development, education, professional training, information,
garment analysis, research, and textile testing, DLI helps its
members to remain on the competitive edge.
Our Commitment to a Greener World
Our Green Garmento Bag is
an eco-friendly, attractive,
alternative to plastic dry cleaning bags. It is a reusable
3-in-1 hanging garment bag, laundry bag and carrying bag, made of 100%
We encourage all packaging material we send out returned to us
for reuse or recycling -- with drop off bins in our store.